Fordham University, Gabelli School of Business, New York
- NYC Business Immersion Program, (2017).
Universidad de Montevideo /University of Montevideo/
- Master’s Degree in International Trade Law, (2015).
- Master’s Degree in Labor Law, (2004).
- Master’s Degree in Legal Conflicts within Companies, (2004).
- Master’s Degree in Law of Business Crises, (2003).
- Master’s Degree in Bank Law and Financial Markets, (2002).
- Master’s Degree in Business Companies, (1996).
Universidad de la República Oriental del Uruguay /University of the Republic/
- Doctor of Law and Social Sciences. School of Law and Social Sciences. (1988-1994).
- Certified Translator in English Language. School of Law and Social Sciences. (1988-1991).
Supreme Court of Justice
- Certified and Registered Court Interpreter and Translator (2017-)
Sammel S.A. /Paper and Electronics/
- Advisor to the Board of Directors (2014-2017)
Exprinter (Uruguay) S.A. /Financial Entity/
- Independent Director (2011-2013)
- External Lawyer and Advisor (2009-2011)
Payssé & Rodríguez Law Firm
- Partner (since 2000)
- Associate (1993-2000)
“Traductores Públicos Asociados” /Firm of Certified Translators in Uruguay/
- Founder and Director (Since 1994)
El Observador Newspaper
- In-house translator (1993-1996).
School of Law of the Universidad Católica del Uruguay /Catholic University of Uruguay/
- Assistant Lecturer Candidate. Chair of Commercial Law – School of Law, (1998-1999) (2010- )
- Assistant Lecturer Candidate. Chair of International Trade Law – School of Law, (1995 – 1997).
- “Business Companies Act (Law N 16060) Collection of Translated Legal Provisions.” School of Law, Universidad de Montevideo, May 2016.
- “Modern Forms of Access to Credit: Factoring and Collateral Trust Agreements”, 2015, in: Tomé Gómez, Miguel Ángel (coord.). Two Centuries of Law: Studies to Commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the School of Law of the Universidad Católica del Uruguay. Montevideo: Universidad Católica del Uruguay. School of Law, 2015. p. 239-278.
- “Proposal for an Effective Use of the Family Protocol in Uruguay”, XI Argentinean Congress on Corporate Law, VII Ibero-American Congress on Corporate Law and Business Companies Law, Volume II, October 2010.
- “Covenants in Family-Owned Companies: Family Protocol”, Evaluation of Business Companies Legislation, 2009 Academic Week.
- “Loss, Theft or Destruction of Bearer Shares”, Business Companies Law Issues, September 2000.
Participation in Research Projects
- Member of Business Associations Law Group- Universidad de Montevideo (2009-2010).
- International Baccalaureate
- Proficiency Exam (University of Cambridge)
- First Certificate Exam (University of Cambridge)
- Member of Uruguayan Bar Association.
- Member of the Uruguayan Certified Translators Association.